DTG printers are used to print T-shirts and should have a rip software to print T-shirts. Software that is used to print T-shirts there are many kinds of software names, but commonly used is AcroRip. Rip software setup is required to be installed on the computer, install software that will rip this is useful for printing on T-shirt material dark and light materials.
Why should use this rip software? For those of you who have DTG printer acrorip software required to install this, because this software as a separator between the ink color channel with white ink and as a regulator of the percentage of the amount of ink that we want to use. Rip software setup is not difficult. just to set some of it, you’ve been able to use with ease.
If the setting chanel ink is CMYK-WW (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white + white) then you must use this software, because if you do not use this software, at the time of printing t-shirts using white ink will drop out of ink white and prints on shirts irregular. Install software Acrorip only takes a few minutes to install it, uncomplicated and very easy way to install it. After the installation AcroRip is complete, you can Rip software setup.
How to install RIP software and RIP Software Setup
Basically Acrorip shirt print software is to separate the ink color and white ink simultaneously to keep it out of the nozzle Head Printer DTG. Another case if you do not use white ink. In the video tutorial how to make DTG printer also learn about this step. For software that is used on the DTG printer engine is certainly not everyone understands with this app. Then that in this article I will explain How to install RIP software and how to RIP Software Setup.
Discussion article print shirt install software explains step and how to install software that allows you to rip when you install it. It will also explain how the DTG printer Rip software setup on your computer, in order to facilitate the operation of the RIP software. Please download the RIP software for easy way to install it. To see step How to install RIP software and RIP Software Setup please see below. If you buy a DVD tutorial how to make DTG Printer here will also explain how to install and setup RIP software.
Step-by-step how to install AcroRip software
1. The first Disable antivirus on your computer.
2. Double-click on the “Setup exe”.
3. Click Next.
4. Click Finish.
5. Delete shortcut first “W” and “P” on your desktop.
6. Open the crack folder, and then copy the file “W” and “P” and paste it in the Local Disk (C :)> AcroRip folder.
7. Files that have been pasted on Local Disk (C)> AcroRip folder, and then created a shortcut on the desktop.
8. Please restart your computer.
After the DTG Rip Software installation is complete, continued by RIP software Setup. How to RIP software setup on your computer ? see details below :
Step-by-step How to RIP software setup
1. Open AcroRip Software and then set the template by going to View> Templates.
2. Template Settings rip by writing “Width” 33 cm and “Height” 48 cm or according to your needs.
3. Printer settings are used, the USB Printer Port, and Check Paper Size OFF, and then set the resolution in white and color. Resolution (White) 2880 x 1440 DPI, and Resolution (Color) 1440 x 720 DPI.
4. Setting layout, open the file first so that the active template box so that it can set its layout.
5. Setting color, select the “Ink Chanel” YKWWMC and content of “Ink Limit” 100%.
6. Setting White, select “Remove Black Ink”.
After installing the software and setting software Rip finished you can already print T-shirt with Rip software. To print white ink is recommended to use PNG format file. For a video how to install RIP software and RIP Software Setup you can see the video below. Good luck to you.